Thursday, August 04, 2005

books!


IM000685
Originally uploaded by reuben sandwich.
I recently threw a surprise party for my mom. My mom is famous for her thrifting. It was like the meeting of the minds when she and Julie were talking about their finds. Originally, I was envisioning a sort of roast where the guests brought items that were given to them by my mom and told a story. I reconsidered the public speaking aspect and instead made this fancy handmade guest book where the guests could write the story about my mom along with a poloroid picture with the props.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful book! I think it would be a fun event to have us CC ladies do some mini book making sometime.

4/8/05 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... i took a book making/paper making class in college.. i still have some books i could bring as examples... and i think i still have some stuff for it....it's pretty easy if i remember right!

4/8/05 5:51 PM  
Blogger Dr Em said...

i would be happy to host a bookmaking edition. i could try to get my aunt to come in as an expert (she has taught bookmaking classes).

5/8/05 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home