Tuesday, March 07, 2006

April Showers

With spring just around the corner I'm already starting to think about my garden. Last year I had so much fun with it, but seriously, it was high maintenance. One day without a drink and there was some serious wiltage. This year I'm looking into making more of a rain garden. My knowledge about this is super limited, but I know the basic theory is using native plants in strategic areas so that your entire area needs less water. I'm signed up to take a two-part class in March. The best part of the class is they're offering $75 gift certificates to participants, for buying the plants they tell you all about. They've also got people there to help you do the planning for your specific yard. I'm so excited, but would be even more excited if someone would come with me to the classes. Any takers? ...It's FREE...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man, i only WISH i had a yard!

7/3/06 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home