Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2 really easy projects... Thanks to Martha

I have so many scarves that I've picked up thrifting and I don't really use them that much. I still want to be able to tie one in my hair or use it as a belt, so easy projects without permanence are key. For this one all you'll need is one scarf and 2 bangles.

This next project does involve sewing, but seriously, not much of it. All you need to do is sew together two rectangles, make a little draw-string casing (EASY), add a belt and you're good to go. Why didn't I think of this first?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I made the dress today in about an hour. It was SO easy and I'll definitely wear it. I made it out of a vertical striped knit, and I used some of the extra fabric for a sash belt.

13/6/06 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home