Monday, May 15, 2006

As soon as I get a bit organized, I'm signing up for a two month stint of this. Anyone else want to give it a try with me? I think it will tie in quite nicely with Anna's 100 Day challenge. I rarely buy new clothes anyway, so that part will be easy. I love the idea of altering and embellishing what I've already got, so that part will be easy, too. It's just that I'm such a freaking lazy slob about taking pictures of stuff and actually documenting what I do. That's the part that will be difficult! Next Saturday we're going to a wedding and I'm planning on wearing an altered version of what I wore to a wedding a few years ago (yours Anna), so I'll make that my first posted project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Em said...

julie, i have a new dress i am wearing saturday. i bought it like 8 months ago and it was a major bargain. but i want to do the challenge. i think we should have a sewing binge.

16/5/06 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home