Thursday, November 10, 2005

Socks

I was recently chastised by the fabulous Anna P. for not posting on here in ages. Courtesy of law school and some giant projects I have due, I haven't got much to post about. I'm working on knitting a baby blanket for a very pregnant friend on size 2 needles. I will probably not finish it until the kid is riding a two wheeler.

I'm also working on a pair of socks for an auction we will be having at school of handcrafted items.

Yarn: Schoeller Big Socks
Needles: Size 6 double points, birch
Pattern: my own
Times I've thrown them across the room in frustration: at least 5

2 Comments:

Blogger MOLLY said...

Awesome work Buster!

10/11/05 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

17/11/05 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home